Results are in from Equation’s new study on emerging trends in dining and travel.
We surveyed a nationally representative sample of 1000 U.S. adults to measure trends, behaviors and attitudes around dining and travel. You can download summary findings from the study for free right here. Some of the key topics include:
- Online information gathering and mobile phone usage
- Sources of information/influence in restaurant selection and how this differs across restaurant type
- Dining attitudes and behaviors when travelling
- Business and leisure travel behaviors and types of trips planned
- Sources of travel information
- Booking process and use of online resources
In case you’d like us to get in touch or keep in contact with you in the future, please take a minute to check the options that work for you below. You can also leave your contact info (but only if you like!), before hitting the “download report” button at the bottom.